朗格于1845 年在Saxonia州Glashütte镇成立。首先开始生产怀表. 在第二次世界大战结束后朗格在德国开发, 开始生产和组装手表。手表是由一种称为德国银的铜和镍合金的金属制成的。在东德和西德的统一后，Saxonia在90年代推出，其次是模型Lange 1。它干净的线条和不对称的造型。疯魔了全世界, 超越了期望
Lange was set up in 1845 in the town of Glashütte, state of Saxony. Started with pocket watches, and came the boom of wrist watch after world war II.
Lange movements are developed, produced, and assembled by Lange itself in Germany, and are made from a metal known as German silver which is of copper and nickel alloy. After the reunification of both East and West Germany, Saxonia was launched in 1990s, followed by the model Lange 1, which has taken the world by storm with its clean lines and asymmetric stylings.
This piece is the Saxonia 1st generation Ladies watch, in 18K Yellow Gold of manual winding. All in original condition except for a 3rd party leather strap. Dial has been refurnished.
A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia Big Date Ref. 102
- Ref : 102
- Dial : Refurnished silver dial, with original Blue hands
- Case Size : 34mm x 18K Yellow gold
- 3rd party leather strap with Original Gold buckle
- Movement : Manual Winding, 30 Jewels
- Origin : Switzerland
- Exterior Condition : 90%. Watch has been serviced
- Complete with Watch Box and in-house warranty, excluding parts